EXIRA CARE CENTER
Exira, IA / Living
- The Exira Care Center is a new 67,000 square foot facility located in Exira, Iowa combining two Skilled Nursing wings with a total of 58 rooms, a Memory Care wing with 12 rooms, plus two Assisted Living wings with a total of 16 rooms that allow for singles or couples.
- The new facility replaced an aging skilled nursing facility and added the new services for dementia residents and for seniors needing minimal assistance.
- The building provides a home-like setting for all of their residents with multiple living areas for socializing, a sun room, several activity rooms, and a large community room, which is also used for religious services.
- They also offer physical and occupational services and several salons.
- Each of the three areas has their own dining room served by a central commercial kitchen and supported with individual serving kitchens in the Memory Care and Assisted Living areas.